NINE


Photo: Collider.com
I simply have to share how excited I am about NINE, set for release December 25, 2009. From director Rob Marshall, of Chicago, comes this absolutely glamourous story of Guido Contini (Daniel Day-Lewis), a world famous film director as he confronts an epic mid-life crisis with both creative and personal problems. He must balance the many women of his life, including his wife (Marion Cotillard), his mistress (Penelope Cruz), his film star muse (Nicole Kidman), his confidant and costume designer (Judi Dench), an American fashion journalist (Kate Hudson), the whore from his youth (Fergie) and his mother (Sophia Loren), according to IMDb.

This film just looks fabulous! I die for Penelope Cruz, KATE HUDSON and Fergie. Also, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, and Daniel Day Lewis all appear to have given fantastic performances. It is this scene of Kate Hudson (in the video above) with the lights, the jewels, the hair, the electricity that is given from this scene alone sold me from the beginning and I will so be there Christmas Day to see.
Also, for those who didn't see, the NINE girls graced the November cover of Vogue.
Well, let me return to studying for my Humanities final...
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment